Sunday 15 December 2013

[Media Preview] Santacon 2013! Let's Party!

Was invited to Singapore's first ever SantaCon 2013 - Media Preview!
(Thank you to Access Communications for the media invitation!)

Do read on to find out more about the actual event that is happening on 20th and 21st December 2013 - and I am personally sharing the joy by giving away 2 pairs of tickets to YOU! :)


As we reached *quite* early, I took the opportunity to camwhore by the river as the scenery was looking fabulous!

Me and the sleepy-eyed momo:


When it was nearing 7pm, we proceeded to the media registration booth!

I got to know that one of my blogger friends, Q (a.k.a Rynaque) was working there as well; and it was so nice seeing her again after a long while. Thank you so much for the hospitality, Q! :)

(It's a pity that I forgot to take a photo with her! Urgh)


I sprung into a photo-taking mood upon arrival:


Momo and I:


We were served some delicious snacks and cocktail:
(Wow, this is such an artistic angle of my cocktail. LOL!)


And some chips:

We met some really friendly people at the event and chatted - I find it interesting how all of us were given a Santa hat each in the spirit of the event! It's like an early celebration of X'mas, and I can feel it already! *excited*


This cute momo of mine went to ask around for a Santa suit - and he was so enthusiastic in becoming Santa =_=

Another friendly Santa Claus offered to help us take a pic - so here we are:






And beneath the crowd stood someone familiar:

Somehow I am starting to think that he looks convincing as a Santa Claus... LOL

Oh hi - Don't you wish your Santa was HOT like me? Don't cha~ Don't cha~


And it's a party!

Fascinating sight to witness so many people in Santa suits, isn't it?


And to think this is only a preview! The actual event is gonna' be a blast.
Imagine a sea of Santa Clauses strutting down the streets... You ain't seen nothing yet!
On 20th and 21st December 2013, Boat Quay will be transformed into a joyful Santa's headquaters as thousands of Santas and Santarinas will take over the riverfront.

So what exactly is SantaCon?
(In short, it's actually something like... a Santa Conference!)
It is an international festive phenomenon where revelers in cities around the world gather and dress in Santa costumes to embark on a jolly excursion with singing and dancing performances.
(Do log on to www.santacon.sg to find out more!)

So are you ready to party and join in the Santa fun during this upcoming Christmas season?
Bring your loved ones, relatives and friends to join you and I'm sure it will be one of the most memorable Christmas you'll ever spent!

Tickets to the event cost $10 for Saturday and $20 for both days!
(You may book your tickets online via www.santacon.sg/tickets)

On top of that, ticket holders are entitled to participate in all the activities with fantastic prizes up for grabs. FIRST 3000 attendees will also receive a bag of goodies worth $100 of vouchers and products!

Isn't it awesome to have fun and yet being entitled to so many benefits? 
AND there are even more benefits exclusively FOR YOU; yes- the one reading my blog right now.
I'm giving away 2 PAIRS of Saturday tickets on 20th December 2013 (Yes, goodie bag redemption included)- and 
all you have to do is to share this post on your Facebook page and HASHTAG #SGCOMPLAINQUEEN .

Do send me an e-mail at catherinejaevans@hotmail.com with your name and contact details after doing so; and I'll get in touch with you should you be picked as my winner :)

I will pick 2 winners on a random basis by Thursday, 19th December 2013, and will make arrangements to meet you on the actual day to pass you the tickets. :)

It's time to party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment