Friday 27 January 2012

Happy CNY!

Just a short post.. to wish each and every of my friends a HAPPY CNY!


Thanks to my sis for the delicious chestnuts! (Referring to the red packet in this photo) 

And guess what? I had my first "A&F" spray on the first day of the new year!


Thanks to KC for helping me to place the orders from luxuryperfume! Although there were complications with the company, but I am glad that our "FIERCE"  (that's the name of the scent) arrived to Singapore in our hands safe and sound.

Yeah, I am sure any typical A&F (Abercrombie & Fitch) freak will be familiar with this scent. Its the exact scent that the store uses daily. You can't miss it! I fell in love with the scent when I stepped into the store, and have been yearning to OWN the scent. Haha, and I finally did! *happy mode* And not to mention its the 100ml version!

But I did it with a huge hole damage in my pocket. This cologne is not cheap. At all. * trying hard not to think about it* Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment