Friday 15 June 2012

I'm a Finalist in the SBA!

OMG! What a pleasant surprise I woke up to this morning when I checked my inbox.
I was notified that I'm one of the Finalists for SBA 2012 (Singapore Blog Awards), under the Y-Bloggist category. (Thanks to the judges for choosing me!)


As below are my answers to the E-Interview, and do stay tuned for more of my juicy upcoming posts!

1.    How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?
Answer: "AM I DREAMING?" *pinches myself* Ouch!
2.    When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?
Answer: I actually started blogging way back when I was in secondary school (That was about 8-9 years ago! Time flies, isn't it?). Throughout the years, my blogging style changed, and I can't even remember how many blogs I used to own now. But no worries - I'm just sticking to this blog at the moment. *grins*
What drew me to blogging was the freedom to express myself and sharing my thoughts through words. I believe blogging is a powerful tool - It reaches out to more people than you can imagine. And I like the idea of that.
Basically, I get inspirations for my content from EVERYWHERE. It can be just a simple day out, a simple meal, something that pisses me off, etc. There were times when something happened and I would find myself going "Okay, I NEED to blog about this!"
3.    How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
Answer: Everyone is already a winner by being a Finalist. I may not be the best, but I'll try my best. :)
4.    Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?
Answer: Because you will grow to love me if you read my blog more! *self-praising mode switched on* I'm the one and only self-proclaimed SG's Complain Queen. Who else can you vote for if not for me?! So, start clicking this link and move your cursor over to my face.. and click "VOTE NOW!"

2 comments:

  1. Woots, looking forward to seeing you there are the closing!

    Lukey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukey!
    Sorry for my late response as there was an error with the comment system earlier.
    Anyway, just wanted to say... Thank YOU for dropping by my blog, and I am glad to know that you are one of the Finalists too. :) Jiayou and looking forward to seeing you there at the closing too! :D
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete