Sunday 7 October 2012

What is Passion?

I did another art piece today - The Marina Bay Sands
(I'm not really contented though.. Guess there is still room for improvement)


Seriously, it has been quite a long time since I last came up with an art piece. (I was afraid that I would lose touch with it!)
And having the opportunity to do what I love to today just feels awesome.

Out of complete randomness, I drew another one:

Kai Kai and Jia Jia??


When I showed my dad the drawings , he said "You draw these for what? For competition ah?"
Well... Probably to some, it may seem like a waste of time to do these. 

If only people can understand more about Passion.

To me, drawing is MY passion. It's something I love to do without obligations.

I have hopes to bring smiles to people through my art pieces. 
It'll be enough of an achievement for me. :)

Do feel free to follow me at  :


No comments:

Post a Comment