Saturday 20 April 2013

Facts About Me #1:

1) I have a phobia of heights. That is when my knees go all jelly and weak.

2)  I love all things spicy! Buffalo wings? Spice? Bring them to me!

3) I was addicted to sleeping once. I felt that sleeping was the best activity in the world.

4) I have MAJOR stage fright and public speaking issues.

5) I love vampires, especially those Chinese ancient ones. They never fail to intrigue me.

6) I have difficulty expressing myself verbally. 

7) Believe it or not, I do NOT speak English well.

8) I was molested when I was a kid. It left a negative impact on me.

9) Despite my open-minded personality, I am a VERY conservative person.

10) I started stepping out to work when I was around 14-15 years old. And my first job was selling door-to-door ice-creams!

11) I was an obese baby. My aunt was so sure that I would grow up to be a fat kid - and I ended up being the opposite.

12) Despite being a nerdy kid, I ventured into freelance modeling in Year 2008.

13) I am a Professional Kaypo. I dig into people's businesses, stalk people's profiles and eavesdrop on people.

14) I was a really suicidal kid. I broke down the most last year and was constantly hanging on suicide thoughts. I was glad I managed to pull it through - thanks to my beloved sister and friends who motivated me throughout the dark period. Thank You!

15) Interested to know more facts about me? To be continued! :)


1 comment: