Friday 15 August 2014

My favorite food places in Singapore

People don't usually associate me with food (That's one of the reasons why I can't be a food blogger. LOL) as my petite size is always giving them the impression that I dislike eating.
Oh well.
Nonetheless, I do still enjoy going around different parts of Singapore and trying out inexpensive BUT delicious food.
I am going to share a few of my favorite food stalls that I patronized here in this post - Some of the photos pictured here are not taken by me (Credits to Google images); so they are for illustration purposes only.

It's coincidental that the food below are international-  Thailand, Italy, Philippines and Indonesia *laughs*


Disclaimer: The below opinions are based on my personal views and opinions. Trust me at your own risk! 

1) I LOVE Thai Food (Think Tom Yum and green curry. Mmmm... ...) It is not easy to find delicious ones in Singapore; but I managed to find a few that are to my ultimate liking!

Meet Mae Noi Thai Food.


Their chicken wings are superb! Piping hot and crispy on the outside, tender and juicy meat on the inside. You will find yourself yearning for more after every bite!


My recommended ones are definitely their Tom Yum and Green Curry. I have since introduced many friends and colleagues as well; and they are loving its authentic taste too! Prices are very much economical - less than SGD 5. 

Mae Noi Thai Food is located at Bugis Street, 3rd Storey. (It is situated in a very convenient location as well for shoppers!)

2) Italian Food - Saizeriya
I am actually quite surprised when I heard that not many people heard of this restaurant. High quality Italian food, cheap prices and atas ambiance - It is definitely a good find!
Prices start from $3.90 onwards. You will be surprised.



My personal favorites: Mushroom soup , Chicken Doria.



Address: 177 River Valley Rd, Singapore 179030


3) Indonesian Food - Ayam Penyet RIA


I have tasted Ayam Penyet RIA while I was in Johor and Singapore; and I have to admit that their Ayam Penyet tastes as good as it looks!
Bear in mind that the chilli is quite spicy though. (My favorite!) What's a good Ayam Penyet without real spicy chilli to go along with it?

Address: 14 Scotts Road, #05-26/26A Far East Plaza


4) Philippines food  - Jollibee

Initially, I thought this would be just another typical KFC. I mean, it did SMELL like KFC when I first stepped in. It was not until I tasted their chicken that I changed my mind almost immediately. Crunchy on the outside; SUPER tender and juicy meat that are undoubtedly well-cooked on the inside.
I am quite particular when it comes to chicken meat, and I have to say that this is on my Favorite list now!

Address: #06-048A, Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment