Monday 23 April 2012

Hypocritical Friendship

I realized I have seldom posted about my personal life much on this blog. (Well, I used to be quite personal in my old blogs - but that was many years ago. I wonder if any of my old followers are still around)
I've gotten myself in shitty trouble unknowingly when I once blogged about a close friend. She read it, and you guessed it - We quarrelled. Never underestimate the power of blogging because one can never know who is in the audience. It might be your potential stalker, or a friend whom you least expect.

And for now, I'm going to ignore who is in the audience. If you are here, then good for you if you know I am talking about you. This is my platform to voice out my own thoughts and opinions, so there. The ball is in your court.

You may not know you've hurt me, but I'm telling you now - You did.

I have enough of people making use of me, and being good friends with me just for the sake of it. I've been hurt times and times again, and I've tried times and times to regain my trust and faith in humans. When will the cycle ever stop? It seems that friends do come and go, but I have never imagined that you would be one of them. What seemed to be a promising friendship turned out like a spit on my face.

Are humans really that practical? Do they really get blinded fast and forgo friendships that easily, despite taking years to build it? What are human emotions?

People say I'm overly sensitive. But am I? I have taken so much initiative, but yet all you did is just treating me like a fool. Apparently, there isn't space for me in your heart. Look back and ask yourself what you have/had done on your part to keep the friendship going. Stop cooking up excuses such as being busy. EVERYONE is busy, not only you. I worked 7 days in week throughout without stopping, and was even working when YOU were resting.

So... You were saying?

If that is what you want, fine. I've given in enough and can't tolerate it any longer.

Let's call it quits. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment