Saturday 28 July 2012

The little things that make me happy. :)

Granted that I may be your typical, everyday COMPLAIN QUEEN, you might be surprised that I'm someone who is easily contented.

Guess what's popping out of the bag?


Yes, it's TEDDY! (Or a "Mr bean" teddy, if you like)

And no, it isn't just one teddy in the bag... 

BUT TWO!


Aren't they cute?!!

They were given to me by a kind soul on Freecycle.
I couldn't believe my luck as it was my first time joining the site, spotted them and got them the very next day.

If you are wondering what Freecycle is, it's actually a site that promotes "Recycling". 
Yes, you can GIVE  and RECEIVE things from people there - with no monetary terms attached.

The bottom line is - the Joy of Giving and Receiving!

You'll be surprised that your unwanted item(s) can indeed be another man's treasure, and he/she will  be thankful for it!
So please think twice before thrashing your stuff into the garage or trash can. 

Lastly, thanks to the kind soul who gave me those teddies! 
I'm always thrilled when it comes to teddies.
*blushes*

No comments:

Post a Comment