Wednesday 15 August 2012

I just hate taking the MRT in the morning!

As what the subject title stated, YES, I JUST HATE TAKING THE MRT IN THE MORNING! (Come to think of it... Who doesn't?)

I have to go through the rush hour during the peak period every morning where bumping into people and being squashed to a pulp (despite my tiny  petite size) is a norm.



BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DETEST THE MOST?


It's not about the squeezing.
It's not the bumping-into-people part.
.
.
.

It's having to SMELL people's freaking ARMPITS.


(Photo credits to Google images)

It always happens. 
Right there in the train when someone just raises his/her hand in an attempt to grab hold of the pole.

I am only 158 CM in height, hello!

AND THE ARMPITS WOULD OFTEN BE AT MY NOSE LEVEL.

Oh goodness, you have no idea how I was trying so hard to hold my breath and secretly wishing that I could stop breathing while maintaining being alive.

Just today, this indian guy (I am not being racist here) just raised his armpit at me and I could just smell the SWEAT flowing into my direction!

I didn't try to hide the fact that I was uncomfortable, of course. I turned my head the opposite side, away from the armpit attack. I could feel him looking at my direction every now and then, so I guess he did know I didn't really like his armpit.

(Photo credits to Google images)


Oh man, sometimes I wish I could be taller.
It's really a torture to travel to work every morning with a daily dosage of armpit attack.
But what can I do? The trains are always packed and I understand that humans need to grab hold of the poles for safety.


and.. Sometimes I wish that something can be done to reduce the crowd at Jurong East station. It gets so packed that it's unbelievable!
There would be lots of pushings and shovings, and having to witness the glares from people isn't always a good way to start the day.

Tsk. I guess one has to have alot of patience in order to be a train survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment