Sunday 12 August 2012

My new work!

I did another artwork today - Garden By the Bay!
I have personally never been there before, but have seen its beauty from TVs and pictures. 
I know my cartoon work can't do justice to its beauty, but I did my best.
I love the night, and would often imagine myself lying on a large empty grass field as I stare at the stars that shine so ever brightly above.

*closes eyes and imagines the scene*

Hope you guys like it, whoever you are :)


On a side note, I just discovered that my artwork was featured as a cover page on North East Community Development Council's Facebook as part of National Day. :) 


Even though I didn't win anything from the contest at all (winners are judged based on the amount of votes and not the work itself :( ), I'm contented as it is since I have tried my best.
I often suck at contests that require votes. 

I'm one that don't really fancy the idea of bugging friends to vote for me.
I don't like to flood my friends' inboxes or Facebook notifications. It's not nice, and I often ended up feeling guilty after doing so.

Oh well.

Will be blogging more tomorrow! 
(I actually started this blog thinking nobody would read my blog, but I discovered I have quite a number of silent readers.
There are people whom I least expect would read me here.
Whatever it is, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bothering to drop by and reading my entries. I may not be the best blogger out there, but I'll definitely strive for the better. :)

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment