Tuesday 23 October 2012

Random Post - My babies! :)

I've always loved random little things.
So much that my parents are complaining that our house has already ran out of space!
I don't know why, but these babies ALWAYS get the better of me. :)
Just like these random little things, this shall be a random little blog entry. LOL.


Capybaras/ Kapibara-San! I fell in love with the character ever since I saw it.


Domokun/Domo! I have them in different sizes, and they come in the form of pouches, bags, etc. :)


At the back is Xiao Bao, my teddy who sleeps beside me everyday.
We share the longest relationship ever!
(Yeah, I bought him using my first pay when I got my very FIRST job in life! That was ages ago since I was in secondary school.)


Familiar? Mr Bean teddies, given to me by someone who don't want them anymore. I still have more with me, in which consisted of gifts, personal purchases, etc.


Yeah, it's the small things in life that keep me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment