Sunday 6 January 2013

Review: Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Skincare

Acnes.. Acnes.. Everywhere!
It's an outbreak! 
*screams*




I will be screaming my lungs out if I were to wake up one day and find myself looking like this:


Scary, right? Yes, this is how horrible Acnes can be. You think cosmetics can solve that issue? 
Totally not.

So... ...The best solution is the PREVENTION.




Just as I was having a headache over what to do with the Acnes and prevention of further outbreak (They are starting to appear everywhere - my forehead, face, nose tip, etc...),

 I was sponsored a set of : -

     Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Skincare 



Delivered straight to my doorstep like a superman (LOL)




Yeah, I am having a major outbreak now and even cosmetics can't help with 100% coverage! T_T

Here's me posing with the package - I was simply anxious and excited to try the products out!





In the package: Mentholatum Sealing Jell and Mentholatum Acnes Creamy Wash


There are guidelines at the back of the packaging too! :D




                           So you must be wondering what kind of wonders these products do, huh?


Mentholatum Acnes has a proven 3-step daily skincare regime. Being the most trusted anti-acne brand among Japanese youths, it can be used for sensitive skin, too!
 (Yes, so you people with sensitive skin can put your worries at ease!)
With its natural, effective and gentle anti-bacterial ingredients, it helps to prevent pimples with regular use as well.
.
.
.





I have been wanting to update this review for quite some time after using them, but I decided to be greedy and wait for a few weeks to see if they are indeed effective. 
Only time will tell, right?

I actually applied a sparing amount on my face - with the creamy wash used during showers and sealing jell before I sleep every night.
As a matter of fact, I didn't really see visible results within the first few days of usage... But I was pleasantly surprised when I observed that one of my existing acne became less obvious a few days later. (No, it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me!)
I am currently still using the products on a daily basis, and I'm GLAD to say that they did somehow put a stop to more acnes popping all over the face. (At least.. I don't see new acnes now!)

 Of course, I have to ensure that my face is washed properly every time after makeup (I am quite lazy when it comes to washing makeup off my face the proper way), else there will still be ugly acnes appearing. 




My rating for the products:
7/10




I considered my skin the more sensitive type - and I am glad that there weren't any side effects after usage. In fact, the creamy wash does have a cooling effect on my face after I washed it off, and I actually like the feel of it! LOL. But beware though - I believe not everyone will fancy the smell of it (it has a menthol smell and there were even comments that it smelt like lemonade. LOL) . Personally, I didn't mind how it smells like - as long as its effective!

If you are currently facing Acnes issues and thinking hard of a prevention cure, do consider trying them out! 





1 comment:

  1. Watch and Download world's famous action drama series Kurulus Osman Season 3 in English on link below
    👇
    Kurulus Osman Season 3

    Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 1
    On link below
    Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 1

    Crypto trading course
    Join on link below
    Crypto quantum leap

    Online YouTube course
    Be a professional YouTuber and start your carrier
    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt

    Best product for tooth pain ,
    Cavity ,
    Tooth decay ,
    And other oral issues
    Need of every home
    With discount
    And digistore money back guarantee
    Steel Bite Pro

    ReplyDelete