Monday 11 February 2013

Happy CNY!

Okay, so I have not been really active in blogging lately as I am sick.. :(
Yeah, it was terrible because I always have a phobia for coughing and yet I am caught up with the coughing virus just a week before Chinese New Year. (Gaah!) This is no fun at all!

I had visited two different doctors within a week and the coughing hasn't stopped.
I guess the medication wasn't strong enough.

*Pardon the picture quality. All photos were taken using my mobile's camera*

AND I WAS PRAYING So HARD THAT I COULD RECOVER BY THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR! 
*wails*
You know how terrible it is to witness all the new year goodies in front of you and yet you can't have them in your mouth?! Grrrr...

Still, that doesn't stop me from going visiting with my family. ^^

It has been quite some time since I last cam-whored and I finally had the opportunity to yesterday! LOL.


And yes, I am wearing the maroon dress that I bought from Singapore Polytechnic's SPELL store @ Changi Airport!

Okay, I guess this is only going to be a short update. 
I am currently addicted to watching Ghost Hunters and some paranormal shows (I don't know why I have this habit of watching such shows during CNY every year!)
Might be going to the movies  (and catch a VAMPIRE movie!) with my besties tomorrow before starting work on Wednesday.

Happy CNY to all who are reading my blog! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, Happy new Year to you. I hope you are well now from severe coughing. By the way, I love the accessories you have but you might want to check CaraMabes for more choices of chic dresses and trendy accessories.

    ReplyDelete