Sunday 25 August 2013

[Event Invite] Lenovo Multi Mode Product Launch

Was invited to an exclusive Lenovo launch event (Thanks, Julian!) for two of their latest products.
It was a pity that I missed their previous launch, but I still managed to catch a glimpse of the earlier launched products there!

Thanks to my kind BF who accompanied me (He was actually interested in IT gadgets/electronics as well, and was eager to check them out!), both of us took loads of photos back to share with you readers/whoever is reading this out there.

The huge standee that greeted us upon our arrival:


We reached quite early (since it's quite near our workplace), but we still managed to make good use of the time to explore the products on display and snap some photos.

The delicious spread of food before the launch:

Let's do some exploring!



Check out this tablet, the Lenovo A3000, that has such a beautiful interface!


We tried playing around with it.. 


It might interest you that this Lenovo A3000 tablet will be available during COMEX, priced at $269!

One thing I like about Lenovo products is that they do actually research and see to consumers' needs as a whole. They often come up with innovative ideas, and many of their products appeal to different target audience. Whether or not you are a working/businessman individual or someone who just simply loves entertainment and gaming, you will definitely find a Lenovo product that will suit your needs and requirements.

Here we have Darren from Lenovo introducing us the two latest products that I think are really impressive!

Behold - The Lenovo Flex 14, the world's FIRST multimode maintstream Ultrabook.



So WHAT is so special about it?

Well, it comes in two modes - You can tap on laptop mode for productivity and it will act like a normal laptop, OR flip the product into stand mode for entertainment through internet browsing watching movies and gaming. How convenient, right?!
It's perfect for people like me who like to laze around in bed and watch Youtube videos, especially on a lazy weekend.
Furthermore, it's ultra-slim design and touchscreen interface allow for anywhere, anytime use and is perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle of today's consumer.

I went on to explore the product myself and I love how sleek the design is!
(I love orange color and I am so glad they implemented it on the Flex 14!)



The Lenovo Flex 14 will be available during COMEX, with prices starting from SGD$999.



Here is another Lenovo model that impressed me at the launch - The Lenovo Miix!:


The Lenovo Miix is a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with a PC Processor, perfect for entertainment and on the go.
This would be perfect for long train or plane rides! It comes with a "quick-flip" folio case that is detachable, and an integrated AccuType keyboard. 


Photo credits to: www.notebookcheck.net

It is one that instantly switches between PC mode and tablet mode to quickly adapt to user's needs.
And the interchangeable mode only takes seconds! 
Speaking of convenience at your fingertips eh!

In fact, I love it so much that I felt the need to pose with it. LOL.



And guess what?
IT ONLY WEIGHS APPROXIMATELY 0.5 kilograms and measuring at just 10mm thin!
No more bulky or heavy-weight tablets.
I love everything about the Lenovo Miix. (Except for the fact that I am unfamiliar with Windows 8)


Do check it out if you have a chance  - the official release date has not been announced yet, but it will be soon! As far as I know, it will be priced at $799 - a fairly good deal as it is just like a 2-in-1 gadget!

Ok, let's move on to the next Lenovo product - one that is not really portable but is sure to bring you hours of family fun and entertainment!

I was having so much fun with this at the launch - It reminds me so much of the arcade games, except that you can play it at the comfort of your own home!

Introducing you the..
Lenovo Horizon!


Look at how engrossed they are (Haha):


It looks like a plasma TV.


And here is something cute about it:
It comes with these little tools, such as a USB integrated dice that you can use it to play the electronic version of Monopoly! How cool is that?!

And you can even watch Youtube videos, share file content with friends, etc.. All on a huge screen.


It comes with the detachable table that holds it, and you can even move it around the house! After having a small chat with Darren, he told us that this handy tool can last up to approximately 2 hours without connecting it to the power cable. 

Ah, I have gained so much insight at the event. 
Special thanks to Julian for the invite, and my dear BF for the assistance in taking such awesome photos!
I look forward to attending more of these in future, especially when it comes to IT products! (Yeah, I am working in the IT line... so I guess I have this geeky side of me. HAHA)


If you have missed out on my earlier entry of the previous Lenovo event I attended, here it is. You will be able to read and know more about their other products!!:

And of course, for more information on the latest Lenovo news, follow Lenovo on their Facebook:

or Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment