1) My dialect is Hokkien. However, I can't listen or speak a word of it. (except for those common words that are often heard) Yes, and it isn't putting me at any advantage because people often talk bad about me in Hokkien and I couldn't understand a word of it. #(*$&(#$&
2) People laugh whenever I said this - But yes, I have MAJOR stage fright. More than anyone can imagine.
3) Many would describe me as having a bubbly/cheerful personality. However, my true nature sometimes reflect the opposite as I can get very negative at times.
4) I am quite an anti-social person. As a blogger, people often have the misconception that I have a large social circle. While it may be true for other bloggers, it isn't the same for me. I have difficulty initiating conversations and keeping them going. Funnily enough, I am often not a choice that people would pick to approach.
5) I love singing and have aspired to be a singer ever since I was... 14? I was given opportunities to be groomed after being spotted by a music producer once but forego them due to my major stage fright. It has always been one of my biggest regrets in life but well... Life still moves on, right?
6) I used to dislike Michael Jackson. I only became a fan after his death and I am honest about it.
7) My favorite color is orange. Oh, maybe red and black, too.
8) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween. And I love the fact that my birthday falls within the season.
9) I treasure my loved ones more than myself.
10) I am a super, duper LOW maintenance person. I have never owned any clothing or apparel that cost more than $30. And yes, call me cheapskate - I prefer Kopitams and Coffeeshops to high class restaurants. Personally, high class restaurants are only meant for celebration of special occasions.
11) When it comes to love and relationship, I am a complete noob. However, I am one person that will stay faithful and loyal to my special one while giving him the best that I can.
12) I love to eat chicken rice without the chicken meat.. and duck rice without the duck meat. In case you are wondering whether I am joking, I am not.
13) Here's a surprising fact to people who will NEVER believe that I was once a sporty person - I used to play basketball, badminton (I LOVE PLAYING BADMINTON!!!) and cycling when I was young. Unfortunately, I grew up lazy and am spoilt rotten at home now. Gradually, sports became the last thing on my mind.