Saturday 2 January 2016

Updates on my Chemical Peeling Treatment sessions!

Several readers have written in and asked me some topics regarding the Chemical Peeling Treatments that I am still undergoing.

And I have made a short video featuring the whole process of one of my chemical peeling sessions.  If you are wondering what to expect from the sessions, I believe you will understand better after watching this!
(Pardon me as I usually do not put on make-up prior to my treatment sessions; so I am definitely not looking my best in there.... Whatever you see, is called natural beauty. *inserts a hao lian look here*)


(Credits to Dokiboy for the filming!)

Here comes the most common question:
Is it really effective? Does it work just after one session?

Since I have undergone so many sessions now, I shall give my verdict based on my personal experiences. (Please do note that what I feel does not necessarily mean that everyone will feel the same way as results vary from individual to individual!)

I would say Chemical Peeling works for me as the acne on my forehead has been cleared up pretty well now! I could look back at my old pictures and gasp in horror.
However, this does not mean that the acne issues will stop there forever.
YES, you still have to be responsible of taking good care of your skin, and there are times when pre-menstrual symptoms will inevitably cause acne to appear. These are normal.

On usual days, I would find that my skin condition has improved tremendously - Even my friends couldn't stop emphasizing how obvious the results were from time to time.
OF COURSE IT MADE ME SO HAPPY.

I used to be a lazy person who didn't care much about skincare routine - but I am taking better care of my skin now by applying facial products daily.

If you are wondering what Chemical Peeling is all about or is interested to try out at least one session to see if it works for you, here's a recommendation: (Trust me, Dr Tyng Tan is one of the friendliest and knowledgeable doctors I've ever came across!! You can leave your face in her safe and good hands. Haha.)

Dr. Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic
391B Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower B, #08-04, Singapore 238873
Enquiry Hotline: +65 6235 0010
Website: http://aestheticsandhairclinic.com/


You may quote my blog's name: "SgComplainQueen" for a non-obligatory consultation with the doctor! As everyone's skin condition is different, Dr Tan will access your condition and advise you accordingly!

I WILL BE UPDATING ANOTHER BLOG POST OF MY "BEFORE/AFTER" TRANSFORMATION. DO STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment