Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

Hey my lovely readers! 
Just a simple e-greeting from me to you out there... With lots of love!
(Special credits to Sam Song a.k.a Digitally Sam for the permission in allowing me to use his shots!)

So how are you going to spend your Christmas? :)


Here are some other shots from my previous photoshoot that I shall post here (Thanks SS, for your edits!) - in the festive mood of Christmas!



Haha, I have actually wanted to change my blog banner using a few of these photos... but realized that it can only work for Christmas T_T

On a side note , I discovered that my recent posts had drove a huge influx of traffic recently - Over 4K-5K readers per day and 19,866 visitors per month!
It may not be a large amount as compared to others out there, but its an achievement record for me.
Thanks for your tremendous support thus far! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment