Tuesday 9 August 2016

Updates on my Chemical Peeling at Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic

If you have been following my blog, I am sure you guys will remember that I have been undergoing Chemical Peeling aesthetic treatment for a period of time.

Yes, I am currently still going for Chemical Peeling on a monthly basis - and I do keep a record of my progress which I am going to share on my blog every now and then.
(Read till the end, you will be shocked by the "transformation" of my skin condition.)

I have many readers and friends asking me the same question, "Does it really work?"
I'll reveal the obvious answer below:-

This was how my skin condition looked like 2 YEARS AGO:
(You can read my old entry here)
Terrible acne issues mixed with scars... Honestly I was horrified when I looked back at this photo. 


A close-up of my disgusting acne - They were all over my forehead!
Wa Lao eh... Can they look anymore disgusting?!?!



AND THIS IS MY CURRENT CONDITION, AFTER several CHEMICAL PEELING SESSIONS, in YEAR 2016:-




I took this photo RAW right after my recent Chemical Peeling session, absolutely no filter or editing. (And no make-up or concealer, too)
It was only taken under different lighting, but you can tell that most of my acne on forehead were gone!!

Almost magical.

No word can describe how elated I was when I saw the before/after difference. 
Although I dare not say that my acne are completely gone, but I can safely say that they are now under control (I did get new acne during the inevitable pre-menstrual periods, but they were gone pretty quickly) - which I am very relieved.

Ever since I've began on my Chemical Peeling journey, I've received comments from friends and colleagues that they were able to "sense" something different about my skin. (And some of them were not even aware that I did Chemical Peeling. They just commented that my skin condition improved, which made me so happy like a madwoman. Seriously, it's a wonderful feeling to get rid of those irritating ugly-looking acne scars)


For those who are still doubtful of Chemical Peeling, I hope my results are evident enough to tell you otherwise.

That's me during a normal Chemical Peeling session: -

Yes, acne can be a real headache sometimes and it is NOT easy to get rid of them after they became scars. They made me really depressed at a point of time, especially when I am someone who do not like to depend on wearing make-up (not even foundation!!) on a daily basis.
I am just glad that Chemical Peeling works for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is seeking a solution for your acne issues.

There may be several clinics in Singapore offering Chemical Peeling treatments, but do bear in mind that having a good doctor to do the job is equally important

Sometimes, it's not about the price - but the quality of the services that are being delivered.
So far, my face has always been in the good hands of Dr Tyng Tan.

She's such a lovely doctor who never fails to make me smile whenever I went for my sessions. I remembered how I used to be really nervous during my first few sessions of Chemical Peeling, but she had always put my worries at ease. (Thank you, Dr Tyng Tan!)

If any of you are interested in Dr Tyng Tan's services in Chemical Peeling, you can read more information about it here and contact the clinic for any questions too!!:
Don't say I never share ah!!


Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic, Singapore
Address: 391B Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City
Tower B, #08-04, Singapore 238873.

Telephone: +65 6235 0010


And I shall end off this entry with a happy me!


1 comment:

  1. Chemical skin peeling is an ancient treatment but now it has modernised to include natural peeling agents and skin rejuventing ingredients with outstanding results as you have shown on your skin.

    ReplyDelete